Sunday, October 08, 2006

http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Nothing especially noteworthy to add today but figured I may as well update thee on Subculture bits n bobs:

Beck: Ths Information - Jez said he thought this was one of the best things I've ever written. He is wrong.

Pipettes Live: Corn Exchange






I should also let you know that Bel Canto: Music Without Borders

is officially up and returning and launches at The Gladstone on the Lewes Road on the 27th of October. That's a mere 19 days away. Please come, the music will, I promise, be amazing. Not to mention the fact thta the more people show up the better we look and the more likely this is to turn into a paid gig as opposes to one with merely a bottomless bar tab. Oh dear, I'm going to have to exercise self-restraint....... shit.

No comments: