Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Brush With Royalty

What a handsome chap. How bizarre is this? On his first official tour of the U.S. with his new missis, the next King of England shows up at my school. As a self-confessed could-not-care-less-about-the-horse-faced-crones, I had no real interest in catching a regal walkabout. Since I had no other plans for my Thursday afternoon, and the simple fact that it was happening within nine feet of my front door, I thought I might as well stand in the sun and take unflattering pictures of HRH. Is Prince Charles a crackhead? I wouldn't dream of making such a slanderous accusation. Treason's still a capital offence back home right? Certainly this serves as proof, if it were needed, that the Royal Family could do with dabbling a little further into the gene pool. Wise-ass comments aside, he apparently decided entirely of his own volition to come and say 'ello to us upon catching sight of these chaps with the old Union Jack.
Anglophiles: Cassie, Owen and Elle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.