Sunday, August 28, 2005

Welcome to my blog...

The first, I hope, of many posts detailing my year - or at least until I violate the conditions of my visa and get deported - at Georgetown University in Washington D.C. The sad truth is that the busier I am, and the more I do, the less I will write. If you catch me updating more than twice a week (even that seems a bit excessive) it means I will have been spending far too much time in front of this screen - you might wanna nudge me in the direction of some real human beings.

Hopefully it will be a vaguely amusing, irreverent take on all things Yank so if you think for a second that I'm becoming any less cynical and sarcastic, as you all know I am, I expect to be swiftly reprimanded via the reply function underneath.

Apparently a picture speaks a thousand words, and is a fuck of a lot quicker to write, so I will endeavour to take as many photos as possible and whack 'em on the blog. I have a nice one of some ducks in the reflecting pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial that I took yesterday...... *yawn*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Quack' your photos sucked our souls, 'Quack'! You silly englishman, dont you know us yanky ducks are camera intolerant!Please be more careful next time, or we shall be forced to kill you while you sleep! 'Quack'!